Monday, May 13, 2013

MoviePix: ABC Reveals I.D. Cards For The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

This just in,ABC unveiled I.D. Cards of the show's cast.The I.D cards include Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson as he reprises his role while the rest of the I.D cards give details on new agents created specificly for this series,meaning the rest are newcomers to the Marvel Universe.Here they are:



  Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson
















Ming-Na-Wen as Agent Melinda May
















Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz














Elizabeth Henstridge
  as Agent Jemma Simmons












 Brett Dalton  as Agent Grant Ward

And last but not the least...















Chloe Bennet as Skye

That girl above looks like she has a bit of coke on her face after her nosedive on coke.So,wait...She's a cokehead? Nah.Just kidding.As ABC said,her character's a hacker which the agents meet.ABC announced that a sneak peek is on the way this Sunday night in the US.So expect it in a few hours.

ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is created by
Joss Whedon,Jed Whedon and Melissa Tancharoen and tackles the missions of the agents of the Strategic Homeland Intervention,Enforcement and Logistics Division otherwise known as S.H.I.E.L.D.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will air soon on US televisions meanwhile no news yet about this show's local release in our country.But i hope it will air here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment