Saturday, May 11, 2013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is a go!

For all those Marvel fans out there,rejoice 'cause the almost canceled forthcoming TV series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is totally happening as confirmed by ABC in the US.Created by Joss Whedon (The Avengers),Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, The series shows the Strategic Homeland Intervention,Enforcement and Logistics Division's missions and duties.For all of those who missed Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson character,you might wanna smile now because you are about to see him again in this show.I hope this airs soon in the Philippines,i really wanna see the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D in action.Meanwhile,check out 2 official pics below.




















Pictures have already been released but a sneak-peek hasn't.Anyway,expect a trailer tomorrow,as the news said.Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D might probably air on local TV this year or if not,maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment